If you are buying a unit here at Bayshore, there is important information you should know before closing on the unit you are buying ......
You should receive the following items from the unit owner at closing. If you do not receive these items, there will be a charge for each item as described below. The cost should be borne by the owner who is selling the unit. If you do not get these items, or an adjustment is not made at closing, you must incur the cost.
1. Receive two (2) key fobs. The key fobs are necessary to gain access to the buildings from all outside doors. Cost per fob can be viewed below in the fee schedule (needs board approval)
2. Receive two (2) common area keys (large rectangular keys). These keys open all common area doors (party room, card rooms, exercise rooms, pool room, billiard room doors). Cost per key can be viewed below in the fee schedule (needs board approval)
3. Receive two (2) apartment keys. These keys open your unit only. There also must be a key in the Association office for emergency purposes. Locks on unit doors can be rekeyed by Locksmith (Kittles). Locksmith can also copy keys at a fee.
4. Receive one (1) garage door opener. This is to enter either A or B level garages. If you have a parking space outside, you still should receive one garage door opener. Cost of garage opener can be viewed in the fee schedule below (needs board approval)
5. Receive one (1) set of Ownership Documents. Cost per one (1) set can be viewed in the fee schedule below.
6. Receive two (2) mailbox keys per seller. Otherwise you must contact the Main Post Office off Beach Street to order a new set. Cost is $25 for 2 keys. They will send out their own contractor and keys will be given to you - not the association.
The Fee Schedule for these keys van be viewed here.